Friday 16 December 2011

my recent trip to Mallin Hospital in Ukraine

Hi folks,
I have not posted anything for several weeks, so I thought I better do so now. I went of on my annual journey to help the children in Mallin Hospital, also going to help abandoned or abused children in Kobyln village in N.W. of the country. I left money at Kobyln Centre to pay for another additional operation for a little boy almost 5 years old who needs a cataract operation. The first operation was carried out in Kiev at the start of 2011 this operation carried out before the damage to his eye caused by a needle was performed just in time If a few more weeks had gone his damaged eye would have been inoperable.Early next year I hope he will finally get the cataract removed and a new one manufactured in the USA fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment