Wednesday 3 August 2011

To Chernobyl With Love

I will be holding a book sale Event in St.Enoch shopping Centre, St. Enoch Square, Glasgow. My book sale will take place in the lower Mall area of St. Enoch Centre on Saturday 13 August 2011 between 09:00 hrs. and 17:00 hrs.
All the money raised from my book sale will be used to help the sick and orphaned children in Mallin Hospital. I will be retuning to the hospital in November 2011 taking any money I have raised to help the children.
I will also be visiting a Children's Rehabilitation Centre in Koblyn, near the small town of Ovruch where I went for the first time last year (2010 ) as Bohdan Sobolevski a little boy from Mallin Hospital has been moved to there,along with his sisters.
Details of my book can be seen at www.jimschernobyl.com
I have always paid my own expenses going from Cumbernauld, in Scotland to Ukraine and will continue to do so.
I have added a video taken in Kobyln of the children singing
thank's Jim Gillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment